CAR SECURITY ANALYST – Shared Cars Project!
|Obor:||IT vývoj, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Join a successful automotive company and take part in the development of revolutionary solutions for modern cars! The company collaborates with leading German automakers and has a focus on the creation of advanced driver assistance systems, connectivity, web applications and infotainment. There is always an opportunity for new colleagues who are passionate about making new things, finding non-standard solutions and wishing to see the real result of the work with the possibility to try and test created features in new cars.
We live in the era of complete change of our living standards. Now we can notice that it is more convenient not buy our own goods but just use the ones provided by shared economy. It also concerns cars as the newest models equipped with sophisticated software are quite expensive, but those ones provide us with the highest level of comfort.
Our company works on the development of the control unit which will allow a car to become part of shared economy. In addition, we are creating a temporary solution for communication between a car and the outside world. The developed control unit will be able to read data from the car, transfer it to the cloud where it is processed, and then work with the aggregated information it receives from the cloud storage. Based on the processed data, it will be possible to rent a car for a determined time.
To make this project reality, we are looking for a new colleague to work as a Car Security Analyst.
- Very good orientation in automotive industry
- Knowledge of MQB, MEB platform architecture
- Knowledge of generations of immobilizers and principles of their functioning
- Encryption knowledge
- Practical experience with embedded systems
- Some knowledge of FW, HW, SW (architecture level)
- Good knowledge of English or German
- Knowledge of C/C ++ is advantageous
Become a part of a stable multinational concern which provides great stability and very interesting work in a growing field. You will find here informal and friendly ambience and a team of enthusiastic colleagues + rich package of benefits:
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK
- 37,5 working hours/week
- Flexible working hours + possibility of 2 days of home office/week
- Pension and travel insurance)
- English / German language course
- Mobile tariffs for employees and their family members
- Well-designed bonus scheme
- Annual salary review
- Internal/external training
- Discounted leasing for cars
+420 702 085 425