Project Manager with CZ – Internet of Cars!
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT vývoj, IT konzultace, Vyšší management,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Join a successful automotive company and take part in the development of revolutionary solutions for modern cars! The company collaborates with leading German automakers and has a focus on the creation of advanced driver assistance systems, connectivity, web applications and infotainment. There is always an opportunity for new colleagues who are passionate about making new things, finding non-standard solutions and wishing to see the real result of the work with the possibility to try and test created features in new cars.
Today’s cars are completely different than they used to be five years ago. They are full of electronics, sensors, and smart assistants. The automotive revolution is pushing the limits of what’s going on, so no one is surprised today that cars are communicating via the internet with Cloud. However, development is still in progress, and cars today begin to communicate directly with each other, or with the road, traffic signs and other components of the transport infrastructure. Even cyclists and pedestrians will interact with cars in the future. All this will allow the coming of completely autonomous vehicles, and you can participate in and contribute to the process now!
We are looking for a project manager who can also act as a product owner and who will manage the projects of implementation of cars communication between themselves and their surroundings.
- Experience with project management
- Advanced English
- At least basic overview of how the electronics work in the car
- Minimum a basic awareness of how the IoT works
- Ability to work in dynamic environment
- Desire to learn new things (definitely the terms like C-ITS, LTE-V, 802.11p and many others)
- Knowledge of project methodologies (great advantage, not condition)
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Problem-solving mind
Become a part of a stable multinational concern which provides great stability and very interesting work in a growing field. You will find here informal and friendly ambience and a team of enthusiastic colleagues + rich package of benefits:
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK
- 37,5 working hours/week
- Flexible working hours + possibility of 2 days of home office/week
- Pension and travel insurance)
- English / German language course
- Mobile tariffs for employees and their family members
- Well-designed bonus scheme
- Annual salary review
- Internal/external training
+420 702 085 425