FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER – PROCESSING
|Obor:||Elektro a automatizace, Nákup a sourcing, Výroba a vývoj, Řemeslné a kvalifikované technické práce, Výroba a vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha, Středočeský, Jihočeský, Plzeňský, Karlovarský, Ústecký, Liberecký, Královéhradecký, Pardubický, Vysočina, Jihomoravský, Olomoucký, Zlínský, Moravskoslezský,|
For our top client – international company providing processing and packaging solutions for food, we are searching for motivated candidates for position Field Service Engineer – Processing
• After an extensive training, abroad and locally, provide top level technical service and customer care
• Responsible for executing the practical work at the installation, start-up and commissioning of the equipment supplied by company
• Do corrective and preventive maintenance of the equipment
• Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical malfunctions and breakdowns
• Conduct basic root cause analysis of the problem in order to ensure rapid resolution and/or escalation to appropriate colleagues
• Actively support customers to run efficient production
• Assists customers with production, evaluation and testing
• Assure that customers are satisfied with the TS&S products and services
• Represents the company in front of our customers
• High school / University level – mechanical or electrical engineering
• Certification according to §6 of 50/78 Sb regulation of electrotechnical qualification
• Maintenance knowledge related to sanitary valves, pumps will be advantage
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in electrical troubleshooting, and both mechanical
and electrical maintenance of industrial equipment and other related capital
equipment involving all levels of complexity
• Ability to read and understand mechanical & electrical drawings, Flow diagrams,
Process diagrams and Instrumentation P&ID diagrams
• Programming skills on Siemens S7-300, RsLogix, HMI knowledge would be an
• Proficiency level in Czech language and good level of English language
• Strong knowledge of MS Office
• Driving licence – group B
• Willingness to travel on an everyday basis
• Starting possible immediately!
• Competitive salary and compensation package (monthly salary up to 74.000 CZK + bonus)
• International working environment with a secure background
• Continuous development opportunities and involvement in our technical training
• A long-term opportunity,
• Company car for personal purposes
• Mobile phone, laptop
• Full time job, home office based
• Locality – Czech Republic
Are you interested in this job? Please send me your CV in English to email: email@example.com.
Looking forward to your response!
See all current open positions on experis.cz.
All data are confidential to us.