Senior AD Administrator – New IT HUB!
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Join an insurance/financial services company with a rich history and strong presence in European countries. The point and essence of the company is to help people secure their financial future. Stabilize their lives and bring at least some security to them. With care, openness and responsibility in the heart, the company approaches not only their clients but also their employees.
As a Senior Active Directory Administrator you will be responsible for all AD Infrastructure and its related services within the company. That mainly includes maintaining all geographically distributed domain controllers, setting up federative connections and AD trusts, solve incidents, propose and automate repetitive tasks, develop and update on service.
- Daily operational support of the multiple AD forests and underlying infrastructure (incl. DHCP/DNS/ADFS/Exchange/PKI/ADCS)
- Deploy infrastructure AD components and execute changes on the production AD infrastructure
- Align with external suppliers on operational AD activities, monitor and manage the AD infrastructure components and support in solving issues and problems.
- Support development and maintenance of AD designs, guidelines and documentation procedures as well as ensure compliance with NN policies and standards.
- Work with the security team to maintain and monitor AD security setup, provide reports on (security) issues, prioritization, turnaround times aimed at continuous improvement of the AD
- Communication with domain owners within the company and alignment with risk managers throughout the company
- Provide on-call support outside of business hours in case of priority incidents
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Infrastructure in general – Microsoft Active Directory 2012/2016, Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, ADFS 3.0/4.0, Azure AD, ADCS, Hyper-V, Microsoft ATA/ATP
- In-depth knowledge of AD partitions, Sites and Services, GPOs, replication, trusts, domain boundary, Kerberos, object and attributes, backup and snapshots, Powershell AD management
- ADFS – Onboarding applications, certificates, STS and WAP servers
- DNS – Understand zone types, forwarders, replication, Powershell DNS management, SRV related records
- Network – Understand IP and subnets, DHCP servers, DHCP client options, scopes and replication
- Maintenance, Monitoring and Patching – Experience with WSUS and patching cycles. Work prioritization according to SLA’s and assuring data quality.
- Ability to work in SCRUM, Agile way in DevOps teams
- Good English – work in the international team
- Problem analysis and investigation skills, customer focus, service orientation.
- Creativity, initiative, flexibility, stress endurance
- Pro-active approach
- Powershell automation – Reduce effort needed on reoccurring operational tasks. Ability to read/change functionality of given scripts.
- Experience with Quest GPO Admin
- Experience with the following technologies is an advantage: Citrix, C#, .NET Framework, CyberArk, ServiceNow, PKI, Spotfire, VSTS, AWS, ArcSight, Nessus, TopDesk
- MCSA/MCSE, CISSP / CISM certification
- · Stable background of the company with long traditions
- · Strongly support of personal and career growth
- · Friendly and professional working environment
- · Use of the advanced technologies
- · Modern office at Andel
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 115CZK (55% is contributed by the company)
- Contribution to life insurance
- Contribution to pension insurance (3% from gross salary)
- Multisport card (just for 200 CZK/month)
- 3.000 CZK for public transport ticket after 1 year of work
- Annual bonus 15%
+420 702 085 425