CI/CD Tools Engineer – Great Team & New Project!
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Join an insurance/financial services company with a rich history and strong presence in European countries. The point and essence of the company is to help people secure their financial future. Stabilize their lives and bring at least some security to them. With care, openness and responsibility in the heart, the company approaches not only their clients but also their employees.
Your main scope of work will be building, supporting and maintaining CI/CD tooling such as Artifactory and SonarQube and providing technical expertise to DevOps teams. You will work in a new team of 4 people in a completely new office in Prague 5. The role is suitable for Mid-level candidates and Juniors with some relevant skills.
- Implement and set-up the tooling required to support the continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Provide technical expertise and support to DevOps teams while they adopt CI/CD
- Pro-actively investigate existing CI/CD solutions and propose product improvements and enhancements
- Provide operational support (Ops of the Day work) alongside other team members in rotation
- Work independently in Scrum DevOps team
- Desire to learn and implement new technologies
- Well-organised, able to follow a schedule and report regular updates.
- Knowledge of any scripting languages (Python/Ruby/bash/Powershell).
- Linux/Unix; Git
- Some experience with CI/CD automation tooling i.e. Gitlab, VSTS, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, Ansible, Terraform
- Understanding of cloud technologies (AWS/Azure).
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge and understanding of the underlying components (integration tools, deployment tools, testing tools)
- Ready for occasional business trips and work remotely
- Good English – work in the international team
- Stable background of the company with long traditions
- Strongly support of personal and career growth
- Friendly and professional working environment
- Use of the advanced technologies
- Modern office at Andel
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 115 CZK (55% is contributed by the company)
- Contribution to life insurance
- Contribution to pension insurance (3% from gross salary)
- Multisport card (just at 200 CZK/month)
- 3.000 CZK for public transport ticket after 1 year of work
- Annual bonus 15%
+420 702 085 425