Monitoring Specialist with Splunk
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT konzultace, IT správa,|
The primary role for Monitoring System Administrator is to maintain and improve monitoring solution for the company to ensure that all critical components are monitored and alerted.
Do you know Nagios?
Do you get it when someone says “Splunk”?
Then we need you on board!
You will simply maintain operation of monitoring tools such as Nagios and Splunk including:
– Troubleshoot any issues with core components
– Vendor escalation
– Request and change management
– Develop and maintain Splunk training and knowledge base for end users
– Assist with internal projects implementation.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
At least 3 years of experience in the IT area
Analytical and problem-solving skills
Advanced knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Python, Perl) and regular expressions
Proficiency in written and spoken English
Experience with SPLUNK (or Elastic Stack) administration or development
Knowledge of monitoring principles
Dealing with ambiguity skill!
Is there more you know? If so, we will appreciate:
- Experience with the enterprise monitoring solutions and infrastructure
- Advanced knowledge of Splunk infra design and application development
- Project management skills.
• Motivating yearly bonuses.
• An extra week of holidays.
• 2 sick days/year.
• Flexible working hours & home office.
• Cell phone.
• Free coffee/tea.
• Meal allowances.
• Relax room & Activity room.
• Referral Program Bonuses.
• Unforgettable corporate and team events.
• And of course, you will be part of an IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
• Possible internal growth.
• Technical training and certificates.
• Loyalty bonus.
• Allowance to the pension scheme.
• Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India
+420 724 389 059