2nd Level IT Support with German – up to 53.000 CZK/month
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT vývoj, IT konzultace, IT správa, Zákaznický servis,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
|Prague 4 – Pankrac|
What is about pursuing your career and expanding your skills in IT? The role of the 2nd Level IT Helpdesk is ideal for candidates with some relevant experience wishing to move to the next level. Moreover, you will practice German and English on a daily basis + will work in the multicultural environment communicating with people from different countries. This great opportunity is open at Proservia – a special IT division of ManpowerGroup. Proservia is a key player in the IT services market. Specialized in infrastructure management and end user support, Proservia offers a full range of services in the fields of architecture, transformation and outsourcing to support its customers in their daily challenges around their IT.
Our ambition is to become a European leader in End User Support while defending our state of mind and an atypical management of our human resources.
- Provide IT Remote Support for applications on desktops and laptops, including Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, SCCM, Active Directory Citrix and more, maintain standard software configurations, including loading and configuring applications.
- Troubleshoot intermediate to complex local area network (LAN), SSL VPN and Network Share connectivity issues, install and configure local and network printers. Mobile device support also included.
- Accept Hand-off transfers and requests via Call Tracking tool from the Service Desk Analyst Level I, and/or internal transfers from Workflow agents.
- Resolve incident/service requests by performing secondary troubleshooting as per skill sets and Knowledge Tool instructions. Identify, evaluate, and prioritize customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are resolved appropriately.
- Monitor requests within the Call Tracking Tool and respond as needed to close, update, or re-assign tickets as needed.
- Provide training for new hires and Level 1 agents about procedures, troubleshooting and technical issues and assist in Level 2 to Level 1/0 knowledge transfer.
- Interfaces with end users to resolve moderately complex problems concerning system functions reported through a problem ticket. Assesses diagnostic information and determines alternatives. May recommend process changes. Communicate gaps in knowledge for current issues to management.
- Logs and tracks inquiries using a problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- German Native Speaker or C2 certificate is required
- Good English
- Very good technical skills
- 1+ year of technical customer support experience or other IT background
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Experience with solving computer related problems
- Experience working with company escalation policy
- Attractive remuneration (48.000-53.000 CZK/month Brutto depending on experience)
- Possibility of Home Office several times per month
- A rich package of benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria system, multisport card, public transport ticket, pension and life insurance, mobile phone and tariff, etc)
- Work in a leading company with a world-known name
- An amazing feeling of helping people
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Work in the international team
- Modern office right near metro station Pankrac (Prague 4)
Apply for this position now and start your new job!
+420 702 085 425