* Technical Support Analyst with Dutch or German – Great finance&Top Employer *
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT konzultace, IT správa,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Do you have strong communication and organizational skills, creativity and problem-solving skills? If so, our client needs a talented professional like you! This company is a Global Top Employer in IT and Communications and currently looking for a new colleague for the role of Technical Support Specialist with knowledge of Dutch or German language.
We don’t want typical technology skills and expected experience – we want a different approach, a driven attitude, an instinct to go beyond the ticket in front of you.
There is also the opportunity to show your potential and join a corporate university (provided many paid IT certificates) and be promoted!
You do not need any technical background, we will fully support you with detailed training.
What you’ll be doing?
- Monitoring of existing infrastructure providing 1st line support – solving incidents, events, problems
- Where necessary, they escalate requests and exceptions to the 2nd line support team.
- Incident, problem, request and event management
- Customer and delivery service
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Required Work Experience:
- previous working experience with supporting or any customer-oriented role
- willingness to learn IT
- English language (written and spoken) – at least B2
- Dutch or German language (written and spoken)
- perfect spoken and oral expression
Our offer sounds good:
- Great salary conditions + 10% annual bonuses
- Permanent contract, beautiful offices environment in Prague
- Sophisticated training and professional IT certifications
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Meal voucher, 5 weeks of holiday, development courses
- Mobile phone, notebook 3 sick days, contribution to public transport ticket, contribution to pension insurance 1000 CZK/monthly
Don’t miss such a great opportunity to be part of the Global Top Employer where you can develop your future career!