* Technical Support Agent with Dutch, French or German – Great finance&Top Employer *
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT konzultace, IT správa,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Do you have strong communication and organizational skills, creativity and problem-solving skills? If so, our client needs a talented professionals like you! This company is a Global Top Employer in IT and Communications and currently looking for a new colleague for the role of IT Technical Support Specialist with knowledge of Dutch or French or German language.
We don’t want typical technology skills and expected experience – we want a different approach, a driven attitude, an instinct to go beyond the ticket in front of you.
There is also the opportunity to show your potential and join a corporate university (provided many paid IT certificates) and be promoted!
What you’ll be doing?
- Monitoring of existing infrastructure providing 1st line support – solving incidents, events, problems
- Where necessary, they escalate requests and exceptions to the 2nd line support team.
- Incident, problem, request and event management
- Shift Management
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Required Work Experience:
- previous working experience with supporting networking technologies
- knowledge of Cisco technologies
- CCNA certification is a big plus
- English language (written and spoken) – at least B2
- + French or Dutch or German language (written and spoken)
- willingness to work shifts 24×7 (nights, weekends, public holidays)
Our offer sounds good:
- Great salary conditions + 10% annual bonuses
- Permanent contract, beautiful offices environment in Prague
- Sophisticated training and professional IT certifications
- Rich relocation package (flight tickets for you and for your family member, accommodation in a beautiful hotel in the city center,…) Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Meal voucher, 5 weeks of holiday, development courses
- Mobile phone, notebook 3 sick days, contribution to public transport ticket, contribution to pension insurance 1000 CZK/monthly
Don’t miss such a great opportunity to be part of the Global Top Employer where you can develop your future career!