Technical Business Analyst for Skoda
|Obor:||IT konzultace, Výroba a vývoj, Elektro a automatizace, Výroba a vývoj, Auto – moto, IT konzultace,|
I am looking for a Business Analyst, who has experience with reading and analyzing technical business documentation.
You will be responsible for the analysis of business needs in relation to the Connected Car Products.
You will be responsible for collecting and analysing technical business documentation. You will also cooperate with Germany’s VW team, you will analyze their technical documentation and afterwards, you will help the Czech project team to implement it into new embedded components of cars. For example, if in the Czech Skoda automobiles will be a need for a new component connected to the internet (IoT, Internet of Things), you will go to Germany, gather all the necessary data needed for this component and help the Czech project team to implement it into the Skodas autos. It is a new position for a new project.
You will not be responsible for the implementation or the development of the components. You will only help the project team in Skoda to understand the technical requirements.
- advanced English
- a great plus is a knowledge of German, but it is certainly not a must
- knowledge of the technology JIRA
- experience with a business analytics or a similar position, let’s say 2 years
- work permit for the Czech Republic, we do not arrange visa sponsorship
- willingness to travel from time to time to Germany’s VW headquarters – there will be private flights – you will not spend much time in the terminals in both countries
- company car – also for personal use
- you can also work as the contractor, the salary will be higher, but you will lose the right to have a company car
- private flights
- very motivating salary
- work on the newest components implemented in the newest cars of Skoda and work on the most modern technologies connected to the Internet of Things
- you will be an employee of the Manpower Group, not the Skoda. The contract will be probably for one year and extended after. The project should take at a minimum for 2 years. If you are an absolute rockstar, you will get a permanent working contract.
How to apply:
You can apply for this position by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” and sending me your CV.
I will plan with you a short phone interview.
After that, there is an interview with the project director, who runs the project.