Scrum Master for a Dutch insurance company
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Scrum master is responsible for overseeing implementation of Scrum framework in its full scale. The role supports development team in it’s cross-functionality and self-organization, constantly challenges the status quo, argues for changes that will ensure quality and sustainable pace of the development. Facilitate and serve the Squads currently in place as well as new Squads (Spotify Model).
What you will do:
· Making sure that Scrum is understood and enacted.
· Facilitates all Scrum ceremonies if requested and makes sure that they happen.
· Cooperates with people outside of Scrum Team and making sure their interaction won’t interfere with the focus and commitments of the development team.
· Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
· Generates new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain and create business value.
· Guides the team on how to get the most of out self organization filling the gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
· Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
· Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to backlog refinements and maintaining the product backlog.
What do you need for this job?
· At least 2 years of experience at similar position
· Knowledge of Scrum and other Agile frameworks (Kanban, XP, Lean, LeSS, etc.)
· Basic knowledge of software development lifecycle and programming skills
· Stakeholder Management and negotiation skills
· First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
· Fluent English
What we offer to you?
· We strongly support personal and career growth
· Modern working environment in the center of Prague Anděl
· 25 days of vacation
· 3 sick days
· Meal vouchers
· Contribution to pension insurance, after 1 year contribution to public transport
· Multisport card
· 15 % Yearly bonus
Do you want to more about this company and positions? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
+420 604 296 754