SW Implementation Consultant
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
This is a great opportunity to join a global leader in information services and software solutions for such fields as health, tax & accounting, risk & compliance, finance & legal sectors. The company with its headquarter in the Netherlands provides their products to more than 15.000 clients all over the world. You will work alongside top professionals in the industry and help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
- Be responsible for the installation and upgrades of our financial SW solutions for our customers – leading Czech/Slovak financial institutions.
- Integration of our SW solutions with multiple third-party and in-house applications.
- Participate on local and international implementation projects. Availability to travel from time to time is therefore important.
- Become familiar with our existing products, tools, and regulatory reporting requirements
- Maintain and develop bank specific interfaces together with customers to cover both changes in regulatory reporting requirements and changes in banks
- Troubleshoots customer environmental issues related to network, security, performance, database or other issues
- Configure environments for internal testing purposes
- Provide technical analysis and requirements’ definition for technical components related to a specific client
- Provide training and workshops for clients and internally
- Write and maintain documentation to describe project works and deliverables
- 2 + years previous working experience in the software implementation and operations
- Knowledge of Java or Visual Basic Scripting Edition
- Solid understanding of Relational Databases and advanced knowledge of Oracle and/or MS SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL or TSQL
- Experience in data integration
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in Czech/Slovak and in English
- University degree in IT or relevant experience
- Readiness to travel within Europe up to 30% of the time
- Basic understanding of accounting and financial products
- Projects experience
- Knowledge of application servers like JBOSS, Tomcat, or others
- Batch scripting in operating systems: Windows Server 2003 and greater, Linux/Unix
We offer you a position in a team-based, international, leading financial organization. Here you will find straightforward communication, a fast-paced work environment with challenging projects, interesting career opportunities, and a competitive salary package. We also offer you excellent growth potential and the opportunity to work with top banks in the Czech Republic. Moreover, there are flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home and other benefits.
Does it sound interesting?
Please send your CV in English to Alexandra.Vorobyova@experis.cz
+420 702 085 425