C# Back End Developer – New Product!
|Obor:||IT vývoj, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Are you eager to be involved in C#/.NET back end development in the dynamically developing company successfully working 12 years on the global market? You will be able to contribute to the creation of new solutions in the field of virtualization, storage and cloud technologies which help to world-known companies save time and ensure stability and reliability. Some of the main advantages of working here are elaborate and precise tasks; development of in-house software with the focus on quality and reliability; a strong team of engineers with out of the box thinking; full flexibility and informal atmosphere.
- Development of business logic for products in the virtualization field
- Creation of new product and continuous improvement of existing ones
- Participation and individual development of the product components, features and the whole architecture of the product.
- Technical education
- Relevant work experience in C#/.NET 2-3+ years
- Knowledge of software design and development principles
- Experience in software architecture design
- Good understanding of Windows platform, data structures and algorithms, design patterns, asynchronous programming, security
- Good English + CZ/SK
- Experience in ASP.NET or ASP.NET Core
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure or AWS)
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
- Top salary on the Czech labor market
- Annual performance review with salary increase and possible promotion
- Re-location package for successful candidates from other Czech/Slovakian cities
- Meal vouchers & Multisport Card fully contributed by the company, public transport pass, paid sick leave, language courses, mobile/data tariff
- Informal & friendly environment, flexible working hours, very cozy and absolutely new office (not open-space) close to the city center, sport and intellectual after-work activities
- Development of the own products (no outsourcing or orders from other companies)
Sounds interesting? Please send your CV now!
+420 702 085 425