Senior SW Dev C#/.NET/MS Azure – Environmental Project
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT vývoj, IT konzultace, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Would you like to work for a multinational consulting company specialised in Water management? Do you want to develop effective SW solutions that will make a real difference in the world? If you are passionate about software development, want to use English on a daily basis and want to do the job where the results will be seen behind you, you are the right person!
We are open, professional and waiting for you!
We are looking for experienced Back-end C# developer for our client based in Prague 10.
As a Senior C# developer you will be:
- Working on effective solutions applied in Water Management and Ecological projects. Results of your work will make a real difference in the world and you will be working on something that makes sense and will be seen behind you.
- Working on a new project – new system based on Microsoft Azure (back-end services, databases)
- Playing an active role in all phases of development of our software products and you will be expected to collaborate with developers from other teams when required
- Implementing the functionality of our state of the art modelling software using a service-oriented architecture and web technologies
- A part of the professional team consisted of 5 people (architects, senior developers)
- Travelling abroad if necessary (only sometimes)
As an ideal candidate, you should have:
- At least 2 years of working experience as a back-end C# developer
- Solid knowledge of C# .NET
- Experience with development and a wide range of Microsoft technologies and/or web technologies (especially Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with making services on cloud solutions is a big plus
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Web API is an advantage
- Written and spoken English
- International working environment with informal culture where you can use English on a daily basis
- Possibility to see results of your effective solutions applied in Water Management and Ecological projects
- Interesting international projects and a possibility to work with highly professional and motivated colleagues from all around the world
- 5 weeks holidays, meal vouchers
- Possibilities for personal and professional development, career development
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Cafeteria system – contribution to vacations, language courses and other activities for free time
- Traveling abroad
- Place of Work Prague 10, Na Vrších
In case of your interest please apply with your English CV below or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
+420 604 296 754