|Obor:||IT vývoj, IT vývoj,|
We are building up a new team of developers for an E-commerce project for an iconic German company. Your work will literally affect millions of people who use products of our client. You will work with the latest technologies, reshaping the way consumer products are sold and bought every day.
You will be responsible for:
• Creating beautiful HTML pages with robust CSS.
• Writing new components, services, and modules in Angular 2.
• Gathering and understanding Technical architecture requirement related to the project
• Building and maintaining effective design, development, validation and support of the code through the entire project lifecycle
• Continual knowledge management
You should have:
• Angular JS, HTML5, Bootstrap, JQuery, Backbone, Google Polymer
• Core Java, Advanced Java, Servlet, JSP, JSF, Spring or any other MVC framework, JPA, EJB, Web service, J2EE technology and J2EE Design Pattern
• SDLC requirements
• Team leading experience can be advantage
• Additional backend development experience will be a plus.
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Bike Friendly
• Language courses
• Competitive salary
• 5th week of leave
• Option to work from home
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
• Initial Accommodation – 2 weeks accommodation provided by the company on joining
• Training opportunities – Professional training provided by experts for eligible employees – Six Sigma Green Belt, ITIL, Analytical Skills, Innovative Thinking, Leadership Training, MS Office etc.