Front end Developer – C#
|Obor:||IT vývoj, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Are you interesting in C#? Would you like to work as FRONT-END DEVELOPER?
We are looking for a front-end developer with C# who would like to work for our client in finance and banking area.
Sounds like you? Apply now and change your future.
Purpose of the position is:
- to be part of the end-to-end project lifecycle by coordinating with the global development and QA team and contributing in coding and unit testing to deliver quality releases for MRC team.
- You will work alongside a team of software developers focusing on the bank-wide application.
- As a lead developer, you will help with the management, execution and implementation of the product.
- Contribute to the development of Markets Risk and Control applications with a continuous focus on Quality, Performance and Resiliency.
- Ensure adherence to coding and quality standards and contribution to DevOps activities.
- Collaborate with global teams in the US for development on projects.
- Contribute to detailed project planning activities for such initiatives.
- Contribute to the creation of an efficient software development life cycle.
- Foster continuous process improvement through the use of best practices and agile methodology.
- The developer will be accountable for module/task delivery and execution of the technical solution.
- 4+ years hands on experience with .Net application development (Strong C# (.NET 3.5 +),WPF, WCF, Entity Framework, REST)
- 2+ years Significant experience in SQL(procedures, functions, performance, queries, etc), database design and development (i.e. SQL SERVER or relevant RDBMS)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience working with a team of developers in various regions
- Strong understanding of web client/server application architecture
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability handle multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and communication skills; including written and oral.
- Middleware (Solace/MQ/Tibco Rv or equivalent),
- Strong understanding of SQL in any major database solution
- Familiarity with formal change control and support processes (JIRA, Scrum)
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Committed to enforcing Process & Procedures as well as Standards within Development
- Experience in technical analysis and documentation of new requirements
What do you get?
- Very attractive salary
- Yearly Bonus
- 5 Weeks paid holiday
- Home office and Sick days
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Enhanced medical cover
- Technical training
- language courses, and your development
- Internal mobility, Internal social & sport club, Company volunteering
- Smart casual dress code
Are you interested in this job opportunity?
If YES, please send me your CV in English to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org