Test Engineer with C++ and/or Python
|Obor:||IT vývoj, Výroba a vývoj, Výroba a vývoj, Auto – moto, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Be the first who will test software of the cars of the future! Great opportunity for skilled test engineers / graduate developers at wordlwide leading company developing and producing smart systems in automotive industry. You will have the great opportunity to test new solutions in modern laboratories or on real test track. This is an amazing and fascinating job.
- Specification, planning, execution and analysis of system tests
- Creation of test strategy
- Do the link between system specification and system test specification
- Integration tests
- Development of system analysis and system testing tools
- Problem analyses, internally and externally
- Presentation of the system tests for internal and external customers
- Assisting the development of test systems for vehicle testing
- Creation of application instructions
- Performing and organizing the system tests
- Collaboration on the specification of system requirements, requirements analysis (marketing, customer, internal and customer projects)
- Collaboration on derivation of requirements for mechanics, hardware and software in close cooperation with the departments
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with requirements tools and design tools is an advantage.
- Understanding of software development process.
- Programming in C, C++. Knowledge of Python is an advantage.
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Driving licence B.
- Rich package of company benefits (5+ Weeks of Holidays, Bonus Structure, Pension scheme, Meal wouchers, Flexi Passes)
- Sport and relaxing activities on-site (gym, volleyball & pétanque playground, grill area, health food canteen, new modern office and laboratories)
- Personal development – soft & tech skills trainings and language courses
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in Automotive
- Possibility to see your work product in serially produced cars
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place – from an idea (customer requirement) to a product.
Sounds interesting? Looking forward to receiving your CV in English to email below or through button APPLY / „Odpovědět na tuto pozici”.
+420 702 085 425