|Obor:||Výroba a vývoj, IT vývoj,|
Do you want to work on a brand new project from the scratch and become a valuable member of strong and agile development team!
We are looking for someone self-driven and enthusiastic to work with new technologies!
In the role you will be working on complex development projects to ensure quality and timeliness of implementation of activities related to design, build and implementation of work product, participate in requirement elicitation, validation of architecture, creation and review of design.
In this role you will be part of a learning agile culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Excellent knowledge of JAVA
- Experience in J2EE technology – at least 2 years
- Working knowledge of tools, techniques, reusable components/libraries and APIs in Java – J2EE
- Knowledge of advanced concepts in architecting and designing a solution in JAVA – J2EE technology
- Should have an experience in JAVA / J2EE projects/applications
- Permanent contract
- Performance bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Home office
- Competitive salary
- 5th week of leave
- Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
- Initial Accommodation – 2 weeks accommodation provided by the company on joining
- Training opportunities
+420 724 389 059