System manager- Nový Bydžov
Last update: 09.03. 2023 11:22
Job Type: Full-time,
Hiring: Men and Women
As a system manager, you will be involved in the maintenance and further development of our IT infrastructure. In addition to your maintenance work to keep the systems and infrastructure available and performing, you will be involved in infrastructure and security improvement projects.
Your duties will include:
· Ensuring optimal performance of the network infrastructure and IT systems;
· Solving incidents, problems and implementing changes within the network infrastructure and IT systems (1st, 2nd and 3rd line support);
· Determining needs for new or adapted functionalities and drafting concept requests for network infrastructure and IT systems;
· Implementing active policies and measures and active monitoring to prevent calamities and down-time of networks, workstations and software on critical elements;
· Provide or arrange for daily back-ups of the data on the servers in accordance with a strict back-up schedule;
· Monitor and take preventive measures to prevent the use of illegal software and the copying of software and files to and from a network by unauthorised persons;
· Monitoring and taking preventive measures to avoid viruses on a network or workplace
· User management: create new user accounts and decommission user accounts;
· Purchase new hardware, install OS and software and hand out new devices to end users;
· Support end users with the use of their devices.
· At least a bachelor’s degree in the field of ICT (preferably system management);
· You have knowledge of and several years of experience in managing ICT infrastructures and systems for medium-sized enterprises;
· Knowledge of and experience with network technology, VMWare, Microsoft Server, Office 365 and Azure AD.
· Knowledge of and experience with services like DHCP, DNS, RRAS, RADIUS, DFS(R), Certificate Services, NPS, GPO and WSUS;
· Knowledge of and experience with service management systems (Jira Service Management is a bonus);
· Knowlegde of and experience with the ITIL framework is a bonus;
· Able to work and communicate in a team setting;
· Good analytical and problem solving skills;
· A good command of the English language, both verbally and in writing;
· You have good communication skills and are customer-friendly.
· Opportunity to be part of an organization that is growing and investing heavily
· 60% Home office
· Bonuses every quartal
· 5 weeks of vacation
· 3 sick days
· Sport and culture allowance
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
If you are interested in this position send me your CV. Looking forward :).
Region: Hradec Králové Region,
District: Hradec Králové
City: Nový Bydžov