Last update: 28.02. 2023 15:12
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering, Infrastructure, IT Consultation, IT Project & Management,
Benefits: Option for Remote Work, Meal vouchers, Extra vacation, Flexible Schedule, Cafeteria system, Pension Insurance Contribution, Multisport Card Contribution, Czech language not required, Educational courses and trainings,
Hiring: Men and Women
Our client, one of the largest Central and Eastern European players in insurance, retail, and banking is looking for a Test Coordinator. You will be a key person in supporting and coordinating a team of 8 people.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis role covers following activities:
- Guide / mentor more junior team members on best practices of testing
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for all test activities within the release
- Define testing requirements as well as test entry and exit criteria together with other team members (from Business and IT)
- Define and implement testing strategy and plan for the release
- Organize and manage test execution: monitor test progress, monitor test results, prepare test status, escalate issues and review meetings together with the Release Manager
- Verify readiness of technical preconditions test environment, test data) and supervise testers during test execution
- Create/review test cases, making sure that test coverage is sufficient
- Be ready to help the team with test execution
- 4+ years of software testing experience
- Coordination and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written and spoken English (B2 minimum) – communication with Head Office
- Experience with at least one quality control supporting tool (e.g. MS Azure DevOps)
- Experience with collaboration and ticketing tools (e.g. Confluence + JIRA)
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- Hybrid work mode – 50/50 HO/onsite in beautiful modern offices at Prague 8
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension and life contribution, etc.).
- Multisport card
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us.
- We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
District: Praha hlavní město