Technical Support with German | FULL REMOTE from Czech | Good opportunity for Junior + TRAINING PROVIDED!
Why is it great to join us?
We give career opportunities to people with and without solid technical experience who are willing to absorb and implement technological innovations on daily basis.
Explore the future with us now! We have plenty of excellent TOP worldwide projects for juniors without experience or skilled medior and senior IT support and administration experts.✨
We can provide career opportunities and stable employment in a multinational environment where YOU can get a chance to use various languages, be a part of prominent and world-famous brands, acquire and upgrade IT skills working in a full-time home office, from any place in the Czech Republic.
✅ You will be responsible for:
- Be assigned for one future-oriented, long-lasting, and eminent world-famous client
- Be responsible for a remote technical/administrative troubleshooting of the accounts, in a different level (based on your skill-set)and systems, applications, laptops, PCs, related equipment, networks of the employees of the client in one particular country
- Be a coordinator and active participant in the communication via phone, emails, chats, ticketing tool (ServiceNow) with the client, professional technicians
- Be a ‘right hand’ of the team leaders, assist with reporting
✅ Skills that will help you in the role:
- Speak and write in both English and German(B2+ level)
- You can be a skilled medior/senior or even junior – we are providing training for you
- Welcome experience with Windows, VPN, Office 365, ticketing tools, etc.;
- Skilled to handle incoming inquiries successfully and give useful guidance to the client
- Have been a part of the Customer Support field
- Good sense of problem-solving as a piece of cake
- Know how to give a helping hand to a newcomer or your junior team member, Senior members can guide newcomers, potential career development
✅ We can offer for you:
- 100% work from home; from any place in The Czech Republic
- Monthly wage, based on your expertise level – from 33 000 – 58 000 CZK
- Long-term and stable cooperation; full-time agreement
- Financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
- Monetary compensation of the night shifts and compensation days for working at the Czech state holidays;
- Meal vouchers (a contactless plastic card);
- Multisport card with a financial contribution
- Organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
- Notebook and mobile phone with privileged tariff
- 25 days of a paid leave;
- Contribution for Public transport ticket
- IT Consultation