Software engineer for DWH – digital agile enterprise
Last update: 21.09. 2022 13:44
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering, Infrastructure, Data Science & Analytics,
Benefits: Wage bonuses, Sick Days, Extra vacation, Flexible Schedule, Partial Remote Work,
Hiring: Men and Women
Do you want to take part in transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise? Are you a great thinker with unconventional ideas? Do you want to experience the freedom to create your own job with your own vision?
Join our digital technology center team at the leading german bank! As a Software Engineer for Databases and Datawarehouses you will be developing the application and data landscape of counterparty risk. And you will support the team to move the products into the cloud.
→ Our team and systems ←
All our systems are 100% in-house development mainly in Java & SQL DBs on LINUX and some running in Cloud – MS Azure or Google Cloud. We work in an agile development environment (BizDevOps). The project team works lean/agile with Kanban in short innovation cycles.
→ Our techstack ←
Elastic Search/Kibana, Java/Hibernate, Python/R/Scripting, Flyway, Kafka, NoSQL DBs, Apache NIFI, Built-pipelines/Jenkins/ Ansible, Linux.
- implementation of systems interfaces – APIs to the DWHs
- create technical architecture and develop concepts, implement solution and test the applications
- implement the concepts and automated tests
- agree on the requirements and solution alternatives with the product owner
- data batch processing to online streaming
- ensure high quality of the supplied software via doing code, architecture, and design reviews
- professional IT experience in database development
- good understanding of database design, SQL, Unix Scripting, ETL, data warehouses, OOAD
- knowledge of design patterns, new architectures, cloud computing and architectures, best programming practices, enterprise patterns, Google Cloud or MS Azure computing/storage/DBs, and testing
NICE TO HAVE
- basic German understanding
- basic knowledge of investment banking products (options, swaps, etc.) and risk processes (credit and/or market risk) or financial engineering/CFA
- experience with further technologies from out techstack
- friendly, inclusive, and open-minded company culture
- up to 30 days of vacation
- paid sick leaves
- competitive salary
- annual bonus system
- further professional training and personal growth program
- home office
- flexible working hours
- modern office with an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- sponsored public transport
Interested in the offer but not familiar with all of the technology mentioned? No problem. We know, that perfect candidates don’t exist. Get in touch with us anyway – we’d love to hear more about you!
Region: Czech republic,
District: Praha hlavní město