Google Cloud Engineer in Mobile Banking Backend
Last update: 08.09. 2022 09:16
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering, Infrastructure,
Benefits: Option for Remote Work, Extra vacation,
Hiring: Men and Women
We are looking for experienced Google Cloud Engineers for our digital banking client.
We enable our customers to use the digital channels with first class user experience. The award-winning banking apps were recently relaunched from scratch and are ranked among the best banking apps. Our world-class financial products are being developed in an agile setup with a modern CI/CD tech setup. The cross-functional teams are mixed with the most talented colleagues in Germany, Poland, Bulgaria and Czech Republic.
- Work with Product owner & application development team to identify infrastructure-related requirements for the Java-based backend applications
- Design and implementation of public cloud solution architecture using Google Cloud aligned with our Cloud First strategy
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions for different applications along with application architects from the cluster
- Manage and apply security best practices to the different cloud-based applications
- Develop and maintain infrastructure-related documentation
- Analyze requirements and build solutions for automation wherever possible
- Troubleshoot problems related to the infrastructure
- Manage and co-ordinate support incidents with cloud provider Google Analyze trends in cloud computing and propose value-added enhancements
- 5+ years of job experience in IT infrastructure
- Knowledge in concepts of cloud computing and related technologies (IaaS/Google Cloud)
- Experience with cloud providers such as Google, the services provided by them (Kubernetes, BigQuery, CloudSQL, PubSub etc.), the cloud security standards and best practices.
- Good English communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with additional cloud providers
- Certified Google Cloud Engineer
- Experience with Terraform scripting (Infrastructure as Code – IaC) and Unix shell scripting
- Experience with Message Brokers – Google Cloud Pub/Sub & Kafka
- Experience with Java software development
- Good team player and work within a geographically distributed team
- Experience in Scrum framework and agile work techniques
- Home office, flexible working time within agile SCRUM setup.
- 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days, up to 30 days of paid sick leave and 4 self-study days.
- Sponsored public transport, Multisport card, retirement savings contribution, cafeteria system benefits, children summer camps contribution, free coffee
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth.
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí with multicultural colleagues and much more!
Don’t hesitate to send me your CV or LinkedIn profile on [email protected] and I will respond with our next steps 🙂
District: Praha hlavní město