PHP developer in Financial Sector
Last update: 13.06. 2022 08:45
Job Type: Full-time, Freelance,
Sector: Development & Engineering, Infrastructure, IT Consultation,
Hiring: Men and Women
Are you a PHP Developer and looking for a great opportunity? Well, you’ve finally found it!
We are looking for a new colleague for the position of PHP Developer. Whether you are skilled professional or a junior with problem solving skills – you are welcome in the team!
So, what about work itself?
The scope of work will be mainly the development and maintenance of current and new static websites and web applications of the bank.
This might sound routine but rest assured, you will not get bored here.
If you have:
- 2-3 years of experience with PHP programming
- Experience with Symfony, Laravel (if you know Nette it would be great, however not a prerequisite!)
- fluent Czech and very good English languages
then you are the one we are looking for!
What can we offer?
- We have almost no meetings so you can concentrate on work
- You can easily implement your own ideas (if your idea makes sense)
- The stability of financial institution, but without huge bureaucracy of a large company
And in addition, we offer you the following benefits:
- business laptop
- preferential tariff for telephoning (including data limit)
- contribution to supplementary pension insurance (up to CZK 500 per month),
- multisport card (paid by the employee, price CZK 830 per month)
- meal allowance – meal voucher flat rate (CZK 61 per day worked for at least 5 hours = meal voucher equivalent of CZK 110)
- 2 days/week home office
- employee account with advantageous fees
- overdraft with favorable rates
- mortgage loan with favorable rates
- installment loan with advantageous rates
- flu vaccination
- refreshments at the workplace
- a week off in addition to the statutory leave (1 week of unpaid leave + remuneration corresponding to the weekly wage)
- paid seminars / training related to the performance of work
So what are you waiting for? Click Apply Now, send us your CV and we are looking forward to see you.
Region: Prague, Czech republic,
District: Praha hlavní město