Seller Retention Manager | US E-Commerce | Prague
Last update: 07.07. 2022 15:41
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: IT Consultation, IT Project & Management, IT Sales,
Benefits: Option for Remote Work, Meal vouchers, Wage bonuses, Sick Days, Multisport Card Contribution,
Hiring: Men and Women
For our client, the global commerce company we are looking for an experienced Seller Retention Manager. The company connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world.
Location: Office in Prague 8 – Karlin
Team: You will be part of the Customer Success team and mainly we will work with colleagues from China, Australia, USA, and Israel.
HO: 2 days per week you may stay at home.
Cooperation: Full-Time job with contract for 1 year with the possibility of extension.
- Help grow Gross Merchandise Value by implementing the right marketing and communication strategy towards existing sellers
- Create engaging marketing campaigns for increase sellers’ retention & loyalty
- Analyze and optimize campaigns
- Initiate & execute seller promotions
- Optimize key performance metrics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience (2+ years)
- Experience as a Marketing Manager in the E-commerce, media, telecom, or technology sector.
- Fluent English
- Experience in implementing an international customer retention strategy
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends, present key findings, and apply findings to future programs
- Proven at leading multiple projects at a time while paying attention to details
- Paid leave: 25 days per calendar year
- Flexible working hours + home office 2-3x a week
- Targeted performance bonus of 10% paid annually
- Meal vouchers
- A greater extent of time off/special cases of time off (e.g. sick days)
- Allowance for sports activities
- Flexipass vouchers
Region: Czech republic,