Service Desk with Dutch |full-remote|chance for a junior
Last update: 11.01. 2022 10:31
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: IT Consultation,
Hiring: Men and Women
Boost your career in IT support !
Do you speak Dutch? Are you looking for a new challenge? There are lots of interresting perks you may look forward to – we offer great career opportunity in multicultural environment where you will become a core-member of IT support team, delivering top-class services to the most valued. Full-remote work from anywhere in Czech republic. Contact us and start your journey in an international company today.
- Responsibility for the support of internal colleagues
- Proactively and reactively communicating via phone, mail, and user portals.
- Dealing with technical or administrative troubleshooting – accounts, licenses, applications, PC/laptops, accessories, network etc.
- Using Global Service Now – a ticketing system that helps to keep track of and take care of requests, processing 1st and 2nd Level tickets
- Participating on various infrastructure projects, providing tips and first-hand experience for improvements
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch, you will need both languages (written and verbal)
- Passion for IT
- Experience with handling incoming tasks, guide the client towards successful problem resolving
- Experience with Windows PC/laptop and mobile devices support (iOS, Android) and peripherals, software support skills in MS Office 2016 and/or Office 365
- Sensitivity and soft-skills for dealing with enterprise level customers
- Knowledge-Management and Ticketing systems experience
- Full-remote – work from anywhere in Czech republic
- 5 weeks of vacation – using as much as you want
- 6 sick-days
- Multisport card – leisure activity employee benefit, more than 2 000 leisure and exercise facilities in 360 cities across the Czech Republic
- New equipment – notebook, phone, and all the equipment you will need to work
- Cafeteria system
- Long-term & stable cooperation
- Strong support in career growth towards L2, team lead, manager etc.
- Working with latest tools and applications
- Education and upskilling
Region: Czech republic,
District: Praha hlavní město