BI Reporting Specialist
Last update: 08.09. 2021 06:07
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Data Science & Analytics,
Hiring: Men and Women
For our client, successful and trusted family business built on great brands in the Czech Republic, we are looking for a BI Reporting Specialist.
You will be an important connection between company business system data and their business users. The key task is to understand data and transform them into added-value reports and provide them timely and accurately. You will also help everyone with speeding up the digitalization process.
- providing reporting services for Central Europe Cluster, including reporting master data maintenance
- improving existing reporting systems (focus on report automation)
- supporting key departments (Sales, marketing, logistics, etc.) by report and ad-hoc analysis delivery (70:30).
- with seniority of the position comes also full responsibility for a certain areas of reporting (Country, Channel, etc)
- Knowledge of MS Excel Power Tools (Query, Pivot) and some analytical tools such as Tableau or Quickview.
- since the role supports the Central European region, you will need English on a daily basis
- knowledge of data model creation for analysis and specific reports is an advantage
- Knowledge of Cognos Analytics is a great advantage
- flexible working hours
- Possibility of HO
- 5 weeks vacation
- Multisport card
- Package of company benefits (e.g. Meal vouchers, Benefit Plus Cafeteria)
District: Praha hlavní město
Name: David Veverka